How do you want to reach your potential?
It’s all well and good talking about potential and impact, but it can be challenging to make progress on anything when we are juggling family, work, and other commitments! So sometimes a slightly slower (but consistent!) pace creates a better balance, and increases our ability to make changes to our lives, careers, businesses and outlook!
This Coaching program helps you to define your direction and goals; identify how, when, where and what you can be doing to move towards your goals faster – and stay balanced!
If you are interested in having a discovery call to explore how we could work together – please contact us via the contact form below or by email on email@example.com
What Coaching packages are currently available?
Conquer Coaching 12 week sprint package.
12 Week Sprint Coaching available October 2018...For those who want to fast track with fortnightly sessions!
Make an Impact (targeted goals, accountability coaching and support)
Do you have mixed priorities? Family + Career or Business can mean a steady approach rather than a sprint approach is more realistic!
- Pre-coaching clarity form – to help us get clear on what you would like to achieve (if required)
- Initial (1) 90min Skype or Zoom session to explore what you would like to achieve and create initial steps for action
- 5 x monthly 60 min sessions to support your progress, work through challenges, and identify next steps to help fast-track your progress
- 5 month access to our private Facebook Community (usually $20 per month)
- Email access and support between sessions (as required)
- Your own copy of the Conquer Your Year Planner to use throughout and beyond our coaching sessions
Your investment = $1,540 upfront or $330AUD per month (over 5 months) incl GST
Want an even bigger impact? Consider combining with our i4 Neuroleader assessments for a really targeted approach!
Jump starter (Goal setting and one followup session)
Wanting to explore a new direction or jump start your aspirations for change? This program is a great way to test the water and is also great for those comfortable with keeping themselves accountable going forwards!
- Pre-coaching clarity form – to help us get clear on what you would like to achieve (if required).
- Initial (1) 60 – 90min Skype or Zoom session to explore what you would like to achieve and create initial steps for action.
- 1 x 60 min follow up session to support your progress, work through challenges, and identify next steps to help fast-track your progress.
- Email access and support between the two sessions (as required)
Your investment = $660AUD incl GST
“I was stuck. Unable to find a way forward and therefore the motivation to really bring my whole self to my work. Working with Tanya was awesome. She was energetic and passionate and that was infectious. She also could see through my excuses, calling me out on a few things and helping me set my bar higher. It was exactly the firm but friendly approach I needed. Also, a big part of my focus and energy is how she helped me find ways to confidently, authentically and genuinely promote myself.
After working with Tanya, I became much more focused and energised. It really helped me to be held to account. What I’ve noticed since then is that I have a much clearer sense of direction which has allowed me to make more strategic decisions. i.e. I turned down some work that was not in alignment, to deliberately create time for my private clients. As a result, I’ve seen existing clients ramp up their work with me, and have had discussions with a brand new, prestigious client which is so exciting.
Tanya, I can’t thank you enough for sharing your expertise with me. You have incredible skill at helping people find clarity in the complexity of being human. Anyone who is struggling to reach for the stars and find their way forward will benefit from being coaching by you. You are professional, warm and engaging as you help each person find their potential and act as their personal cheer squad as they smash their goals.” – Kate Smyth, Director of Kate Smyth Consulting
Sound interesting? Let’s make a time to chat…
If you’re interested in signing up for coaching, the best thing to do is to book a discovery call with me so that we can both decide if I’m the best person to help you.
Our discovery call will be for 30-60 minutes and is completely obligation-free. On this call, I do not provide coaching. Rather, it is an opportunity to find out a bit more about each other and determine what you’d like to achieve in your business in the coming weeks… and if coaching is the best fit for you right now.
…So before you do anything else – let’s make time to explore how we could work together, and which option might be best for you! Just fill in your details and I’ll be in touch pronto! Please keep an eye out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org – sometimes I get lost in the promotions box in gmail!